🏒 Rangers' Artemi Panarin Leads Hart Trophy Race
– Artemi Panarin is dominating the Hart Trophy race with a remarkable start to the season.
– The 32-year-old forward is driving the Rangers to a 10-2-1 record.
– Panarin has left behind last season's disappointment and tension with the previous head coach.
– He's thriving in Peter Laviolette's structured system with a 13-game point streak.
– Panarin's explosive play is invigorating linemate Alexis Lafreniere.
– The Rangers' success is Panarin's creation, and he's seeing the game with precision.
– He's a top contender for the NHL MVP award this season.
– The New Jersey Devils face challenges, with key centers sidelined and weak goaltending.
– The Devils' team defense has regressed, resembling their play from a few years ago.
– Lou Lamoriello, the Devils' GM, might consider making coaching changes for improvement.