NFL Rookie Running Back Zach Evans Continues to be a Healthy Scratch
– Evans was inactive for the Rams' Week 1 game against the Buffalo Bills.
– Evans was inactive for the Rams' Week 2 game against the Atlanta Falcons.
– Evans was inactive for the Rams' Week 3 game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
– Evans is a healthy scratch, meaning that he is not injured but is still not being dressed for games by the Rams coaching staff.
– The Rams have a crowded running back room, with Cam Akers, Kyren Williams, and Ronnie Rivers also on the roster.
– Evans was a sixth-round pick in the 2023 NFL Draft.
– Evans was a productive running back at TCU, rushing for over 1,000 yards in each of his last two seasons.
– Evans is still learning the Rams' offense and is competing for a spot on the team's active roster.
– It is unclear when Evans will make his Rams debut, but he is a talented player with a lot of potential.
– Some analysts believe that Evans is being kept inactive because the Rams are trying to protect him from injuries.