How Do We Tackle AI’s Biggest Hurdles To Adoption?
– Greater transparency, auditability, and control are crucial for building trust in AI and driving widespread adoption.
Generative AI, in particular, has pushed it into the spotlight
– Greater transparency, auditability, and control boost AI trust and adoption.
– AI's potential impact mirrors the internet's rise in the '90s.
– Opaque AI models hinder understanding of training data and decision-making.
– AI's "brute force era" demands unsustainable investments in money and data.
– Lack of transparency poses challenges, impacting bias and accuracy concerns.
– President Biden's Executive Order signals the need for AI oversight.
– AI's resource-intensive nature necessitates a shift to more efficient operations.
– Solving AI challenges requires a focus on data transparency and control.
– Blockchain emerges as a potential solution for AI's black box problem.
– Blockchain offers a tamper-proof ledger for auditing and version control.
– Advancements in AI adoption require clarity on regulations and guidelines.