🚨 Former Fashion Mogul Peter Nygard Guilty of 4 Sexual Assault Count
– Peter Nygard found guilty of four counts of sexual assault in Toronto.
– He was acquitted of one count of sexual assault and one count of forcible confinement.
– Nygard, 82, showed no emotion as the verdict was delivered.
– Therapist and accusers expressed that the verdict was a victory for all survivors of sexual assault.
– Nygard's defense lawyer considers an appeal based on similar fact evidence.
– Many accusers described a pattern of being taken to Nygard's private suite and assaulted.
– Nygard's health challenges may influence his sentencing.
– Crown Attorney commended the courage of the women who came forward.
– Nygard's son described his father as having "something evil" in his personality.
– Nygard still faces other charges, including extradition to the U.S.